By Malik Ghallab,Dana Nau,Paolo Traverso
Automated making plans know-how now performs an important function in quite a few tough functions, starting from controlling house cars and robots to enjoying the sport of bridge. those real-world purposes create new possibilities for synergy among concept and perform: watching what works good in perform results in higher theories of making plans, and higher theories bring about greater functionality of sensible applications.
Automated making plans mirrors this discussion via supplying a entire, up to date source on either the idea and perform of automatic making plans. The ebook is going well past classical making plans, to incorporate temporal making plans, source scheduling, making plans below uncertainty, and smooth options for plan new release, resembling job decomposition, propositional satisfiability, constraint pride, and version checking.
The authors mix over 30 years event in making plans study and improvement to provide a useful textual content to researchers, pros, and graduate students.
- Provides a radical knowing of AI making plans conception and perform, and the way they relate to every other
- Covers all of the modern issues of making plans, in addition to very important useful purposes of making plans, equivalent to version checking and video game playing
- Presents case stories and functions in making plans engineering, area, robotics, CAD/CAM, procedure keep an eye on, emergency operations, and games
- Provides lecture notes, examples of programming assignments, tips to downloadable making plans structures and similar info online
Read or Download Automated Planning: Theory and Practice (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) PDF
Similar robotics books
Comprehend the layout, checking out, and alertness of cleanroom robotics and automation with this functional consultant. From the historical past and evolution of cleanroom automation to the most recent functions and criteria, this e-book presents the single entire review of the subject on hand. With over 20 years‚Äô adventure in robotics layout, Karl Mathia offers a variety of real-world examples to show you how to examine from specialist event, maximize the layout caliber and steer clear of dear layout pitfalls.
Immersive Multimodal Interactive Presence provides complicated interdisciplinary techniques that attach psychophysical and behavioral haptics examine with advances in haptic expertise and haptic rendering. It offers a precis of the implications completed within the IMMERSENCE ecu undertaking and comprises chosen chapters by means of overseas researchers.
Logistik ist einer der Schlüssel zur erfolgreichen Innovation in Wirtschaft und Industrie. Bislang traten beide Disziplinen getrennt voneinander an. Mit diesem innovativen Handbuch liegt nun ein thematisch strukturiertes, gemeinsames Grund- und Nachschlagewerk zur Klärung der Inhalte und Aufgaben und zur Fortschreibung von Innovationen vor.
This monograph introduces novel tools for the keep watch over and navigation of cellular robots utilizing multiple-1-d-view types received from omni-directional cameras. This method overcomes field-of-view and robustness obstacles, concurrently bettering accuracy and simplifying software on genuine structures.
- Fundamentals of Kinematics and Dynamics of Machines and Mechanisms
- Robust Adaptive Control: Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop, Newcastle, Australia, 22-24 August 1988 (IFAC Workshop Series)
- Model-Reference Robust Tuning of PID Controllers (Advances in Industrial Control)
- Steuerung von Materialfluß- und Logistiksystemen: Informations- und Steuerungssysteme, Automatisierungstechnik (Logistik in Industrie, Handel und Dienstleistungen) (German Edition)
- Elementary Feedback Stabilization of the Linear Reaction-Convection-Diffusion Equation and the Wave Equation: 66 (Mathématiques et Applications)
- Biomimicry for Optimization, Control, and Automation
Extra resources for Automated Planning: Theory and Practice (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence)
Automated Planning: Theory and Practice (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Artificial Intelligence) by Malik Ghallab,Dana Nau,Paolo Traverso