By Helen Yallop
Read or Download Age and Identity in Eighteenth-Century England ("The Body, Gender and Culture") PDF
Similar gerontology books
Discover foreign tendencies in overall healthiness and longevity--with a distinct specialize in older girls! This crucial publication examines the newest learn on lifestyles expectancy and “active lifestyles expectancy”--the variety of years that girls can anticipate to dwell unfastened from significant disability--in built and constructing nations around the globe.
An in-depth research of the nursing domestic in the USA -- its previous, current, and destiny. It specializes in the company features of the undefined, and offers a close exam of the most concerns pertaining to all nursing houses -- developments in wellbeing and fitness care bills; the legislative background of the undefined; turning out to be call for for care and the way to degree it; the current constitution of the undefined; investment and financing matters; govt law; inter-industry pageant and possibilities for progress; international comparisons; and public coverage issues.
Providing present learn in an leading edge text-reader layout, getting older: ideas and Controversies, 9th version encourages scholars to get involved and take an educated stand at the significant getting older concerns we are facing as a society. no longer easily a precis of analysis literature, Harry R. Moody and Jennifer R.
The tale of ways and why a few ladies decide to use, whereas others refuse, beauty intervention. what's it wish to be a lady ageing in a tradition the place you can't visit the health care professional, open undefined, watch tv, or surf the web with out encountering items and systems which are designed to make you glance more youthful?
- Ethics and the Elderly: The Challenge of Long-Term Care
- Women in Late Life: Critical Perspectives on Gender and Age (Diversity and Aging)
- Handbook of the Biology of Aging (Handbooks of Aging)
- Le vieillissement actif dans tous ses éclats (Sâges/Monographies de la Chaire de médecine générale de l'UCL) (French Edition)
- Neuropsychological Evaluation of the Older Adult: A Clinician's Guidebook
- Altersarmut. Ursachen, Folgen und Interventionsmaßnahmen: Spaltung einer Gesellschaft? (German Edition)
Extra info for Age and Identity in Eighteenth-Century England ("The Body, Gender and Culture")
Age and Identity in Eighteenth-Century England ("The Body, Gender and Culture") by Helen Yallop